The first step to get your affairs in order, is to make contact with us.
Our Promise to you
1. To make it simple.
2. Take the time to understand your needs.
3. Explain the solutions, jargon free.
4. Fixed price guarantee.
5. Fully qualified Estate Planner assigned to you.
Coronavirus has devastated millions of families, meaning unprecedented numbers of people are choosing us to write their Wills. We are also drafting record numbers of Lasting Power of Attorney which ensures you are fully protected by our £2.5 million indemnity insurance. Our priority is to ensure you receive the best advice, at an affordable price.
"What a fantastic service. Not knowing anything about the minefield of Wills, Paul and Emma's help, knowledge and experience were second to none. Every question we needed to know was answered clearly, and even the questions we thought were silly were answered without hesitation. Thank you Paul and Emma very much for your time, patience, help and professionalism. I would definitely recommend their service to anybody."
Online Will application for just £99 or £179 for mirror Wills
We recognise that it isn't always possible to make an appointment or speak face to face about your Will. If you know what you want and don’t require tax or trust advice, we have created an online service which can be completed in under 15 minutes. Once you have completed the form a Professional Will Writer will manually draft your Will for approval. We will arrange for the original Will to be bound and posted for signing.
THIS IS NOT A PRINT AT HOME SERVICE.
Take advantage of a FREE Will Review
You may want to review your Will if -
1. Your Will written some time ago or your circumstances have changed?
2. You haven't reviewed it in 5 years.
3. To ensure adequate provisions for your beneficiaries and mitigate excessive tax bills. 4. Some legal clauses in older Wills may now invalidate or severely hamper the administration of your estate when you die.
5. The inclusion of a Solicitor as Trustee or Executor may land your family with huge Probate bills, that are not necessary.
6. You are concerned about the high failure rates of so called 'D.I.Y Wills' which is now an everyday occurrence.
7. You bought a 'cheap Will' which should be avoided and is often false economy.
To receive a free no obligation review, simply email or post a copy of your Will to us with a brief explanation of your wishes. (Please provide a contact number in all cases)
Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly. Our email is monitored 7 days a week. If you need help out of hours/weekends/bank holidays or need one of our services in an emergency, please make this clear on the form, giving as much detail as possible and how to best contact you.